Saturday, August 09, 2003

Boring day ... oh so nice!! :)

I spent yesterday afternoon and evening doing not much and it was soooo nice :) After the few stressful days before.

Not much happening today either. Might have my cousin and his wife stop in for a coffee sometime today, but that's about it. Bill is working till late tonight. Spent the morning catching up on some housework that has been ignored the last week.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - Cereal 2pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt, lollies 0.5pt
LUNCH - Apple 0.5pt
DINNER - Pasta 5pts, cheese 6pts, milk 2pts, flour 0.5pt, oil 0.5pt, veges 0pts
DRINKS - wine 5.5pts

Total ... 23.5pts/22pts
Saved ... -1.5pts
Total saved ... 3pts
Water ... none
Exercise ... none

Not doing very well in the water and exercise department at the moment. Just so hard when it's wet, cold and being so busy with work. If it was just me I would go out no matter what the weather but with having kids I just can't.

Gonna get into some more packing today so maybe that might earn me some bonus points.

Great to hear Jo has sold her house already. Her settlement date is exactly the same as ours ... 29th August ... how bizarre is that?? Although we actually move out a few days before on the 24th August, because that is the only day we can get the truck.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful encouragements with my half marathon and weight loss this week! It really helps keep the spirits up and motivate me to keep plodding on. *Hugs all round!!*

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 84.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: