Monday, August 18, 2003

Feeling a little nervous

I'm over the whole mongrel mob thing (see previous entry). Figure if I can't change it then why worry about it. Just feeling relieved that we are moving out.

One week to go before move out day. I have got so much to do. Not too worried about all the packing, that's all pretty straight forward stuff ... but it's the organising of everything ... like phone, power, insurance, change of address, redirection of mail and the list goes on. Just hope I don't forget anything.

Mum's birthday surprise was a real hit. We all had a good time. Think I went a little overboard in points but not going to worry about it too much as I watched what I ate, and didn't have very big portions. The lunch was actually very healthy, but it was the birthday cake (which I shared with Jese), the hot choccy, and then KFC for dinner (ohh and hot chips as well) I only had one piece of chicken and took the skin off but I just couldnt stop myself with the chips, they smelt sooo good lol. All up I have calculated 33pts for the day ... could have been worse. I had 4pts saved and 2 bonus points saved so that leaves an extra of 5pts ... I can work that back over the next two days no probs ... so I guess it was a success ... yay!

Glad to hear Lynda had a great weekend away!! It's been so long since I went on a plane ... might be time to get those wings dusted off ... hehehe :) First things first tho ... get into our new home then think about something like that.

Talking about the big move next weekend, I'm feeling rather nervous at the moment. I have been fine with it all up until yesterday. Had a look through our new house (the one in Hamilton) yesterday and given that we have lived there before (about 8yrs ago) it's pretty bizarre. Still exactly the same (even some of the hooks we put up are still there) ... I guess I'm just sad that I will be there alone with the kids this time, without Bill. I'm going to miss him so badly!! Enough talk about that ... you're getting me all emotional now lol.

Just have to take it one day at a time and focus on the reward in the end (our newly built house). I am so relieved that Bill is living with an elderly aunt. I think she will take very good care of him for me ... much more than a flatmate would :)

The business work is all out of the way now ... finally I can concentrate on the house and packing. For today I have washing, washing and more washing on the agenda. I've got really behind lately. Catchup day ... then I can concentrate on packing Tues-Friday ... then clean on Saturday ... well that's the big plan.

My computer is 'supposed' to turn up today. Not getting my hopes up.

Well got tonnes to get on with ... catch ya later!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 84.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: