Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Warning: Bad vibes below

Not much to update with today... not feeling the best. I know my weigh in results tonight are not going to be good. I haven't had any blowouts this week, but have been a few points over everyday. I've totally lost it!! Can't figure out why or what I need to do to get back into it again. It's just not happening, as much as I want it to.

Figure it's something to do with stresses round here at the moment with packing and trying to organise everything for the shift. Not coping very well :(

It's Bill's birthday today ... he's the big 30! And he doesn't want me to do anything for it, doesnt even want a birthday present. I feel guilty if I get one for him as we can't afford it, and guilty if I don't ... who doesn't celebrate their 30th without even a pressie???

Not going to bore you with the rest of my worries... sorry to be so depressive.

I'll update later tonight with the bad weighin news.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 84.2kg (enjoy it while it lasts)
GW 65kg

No comments: