Thursday, August 21, 2003

wahooo another loss :o)

***UPDATE*** I AM CURRENTLY TYPING THIS FROM MY BRAND NEW FLASHAS COMPUTER!!! YAY!!! I HAVE IT GOING WAHOOOOO!!***UPDATE***

Yay ... a 200g loss!! Very happy result! I'm not expecting huge losses in this part of my journey, but as long as I can maintain the losses I have been getting and keep this weight off then I'm a happy camper.

Considering I did very little exercise this last week and the KFC and chips on the weekend I'm very happy. I've noticed my attitude changing in regards to takeaway food. I used to get as much in as possible because I knew it would be gone and growing up in a family of 6 people you always dug in first to get the most or you missed out. (well not really, but felt like that as a kid lol) ... now I'm finding I subconsously ask myself ... "do I really need this?" "how many points is this going to cost me?" HUGE STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!

My computer arrived yesterday, but I'm finding it frustrating already. I thought both computers (the old one and the new one) had network cards, meaning I could just put a cord between them to transfer data from the old to the new. But from what I can see the old one doesn't. Grrrr ... this makes it alot trickier. The old one doesnt have a CD writer either ... just a ZIP disk ... the new one has a CD writer but doesnt have a zip disk. My brother in law has a thingee he can plug in the back and transfer files over but it means I'll have to wait till I get to Hamilton before I can use my new puter :( I even tried to get an internet connection on it and apparently it doesnt have a modem!! Grrrrr ... I presumed modems in computers were standard ... aparently not!! So I have organised for a modem to be brought out but it's all delays.

So guess I'll put it all back in boxes and wait till I get to Hamilton.

Not much else to chat about today ... hope the weather clears up before the weekend. Better get back to it I guess :)

Lyn :o)
SW 107.4kg
CW 83.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: