Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Another day tracked :)

Pretty uneventful day here. Still didn't get into any more packing yesterday. Everytime I think my business work is all finished something else comes up. Think I'm just gonna have to ignore the business and get onto the house for a bit. I really don't know where to start. I need someone to be here to organise me lol.

My eating went very well yesterday. I even managed to ward off a craving for something sweet after dinner last night. I felt like I was coming down with the flu ... all achy and sinuses blocking up, but this morning it seems to have gone again, just as well.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
LUNCH - soup 1pt, bread 5pts, coleslaw 2.5pts
SNACK - snakatas 1pt
DINNER - steak 3pts, potatoes 1.5pts, caulibake 1pt, coleslaw 1.5pts, mixed veges 0pts
SNACK - hot nesquik 0.5pt

Total ... 19pts/22pts
Saved ... 3pts
Total saved -2pts
Water ... 2 glasses

Good luck on getting the finance Leigh ... I know EXACTLY how you feel ... everything seems to take soooo long in the house selling/buying process. Got everything crossed for you! :)

My computer didn't turn up yesterday as predicted. I've told them if I don't have it by Friday they will be delivering it to Hamilton! That should get them moving :)

Weigh in tomorrow night and I really don't know what to expect this week. My body feels like it's in for a small loss ... nothing major. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Well 5 days before we move out of here so better get on with some packing.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 84.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: