Friday, August 15, 2003

Bring it on!!

I was a very good girl all day yesterday! :) I feel in control again. A friend at ww was saying how bizarre it is ... when we have a loss we get inspired to have a bigger loss the next week but when we have a gain it takes away all motivation to keep going... well for me anyhow.

I even managed to save a few points to spend this weekend.

Here it is ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt, large banana 1.5pts
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - soup 1pt, bread 4pts
SNACK - rice cakes 2pts
DINNER - pasta noodles 5pts, stirfry sauce 2.5pts, meat 1pt, veges 0pts

Total 19.5pts/22pts
Saved ... 2.5pts
Total saved ... 2.5pts
Water ... 2 glasses
Exercise ... none


I have my last set of stationery due out today before we move. Then I should have the whole week next week to pack. I finally feel like I'm catching up on everything. Huge sence of relief!

Remember how I said it was mum's birthday yesterday? And you guys know I remembered right? I even remembered during the day and tried ringing mum but no one was home. Then I remembered again at 9.45pm last night but knew it was too late to ring then (they go to bed early). So first thing this morning I rang her to wish her happy birthday. She made such a big deal about the fact that I was the only one in the family that FORGOT!! I didn't forget!! I tried to tell her this but the more I tried to explain the more she made me feel like shit for 'forgetting' ... even tho I know I didn't forget!! Damn I hate the way she makes me feel at times!!! Oh well .... seems I just can't win with her and doomed to be the 'useless' one of the family.

But I'm not letting her get to me today!! I am in such an inspired mood and no mother is going to take that away from me.

I'm in for another good day of tracking and eating well!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 84.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: