Friday, August 22, 2003

Fell back into some bad habits :(

The tagboard below is still down :( Sorry if anyone was wanting to leave any messages. Very frustrating! But feel free to put any comments in my guestbook or send me an email (I LOOOOOVE getting emails :)

Only 2 days to go before the big move. Up until yesterday I thought I was coping rather well with everything. Yesterday I got overstressed (probably something to do with TOM arriving soon) There's just so much going on and I wasn't coping with the fact that soon I wouldn't have Bill around much. Sadly I reverted back to comfort eating. Sitting home by myself infront of the telly last night (Bill worked late) I just couldn't stop myself. I devoured the remainder of the cooked chicken and the rest of the icecream in the tub. Lucky I stopped myself after that. And lucky there actually wasn't much chicken left nor icecream for that matter either... but the point is that I still did it. I haven't comfort ate in a very long time. Thought I was over that ... hmmm ... maybe not. Not going to let it get to me too much cuz I know all the stress there is around here at the moment. It's just a momentary lapse and I'm back on track today.

Having a few hiccups with my new computer (I'm back on the old one today) Outlook Express isn't working properly. Everytime I go to reply to an email it tells me there isn't enough memory. Which I know isn't true (I have 40GB of hardrive and 1GB of RAM) I'm just going to leave it now till I get to Hamilton and get my cousin to look at it (he's a computer programmer who'll be living next door... handy huh?)

Off to the bank today to open our new accounts. We've changed banks with this new house mortgage. That's exciting in itself :)

Not much else to report ... it's the kids last day of school today and they seem quite excited. Glad to see they're not too sad.

Probably won't get to update again till Monday at our new place. Till then ... WISH ME ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD I CERTAINLY NEED IT!! lol

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 83.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: