Thursday, August 07, 2003

Very happy with myself :)

Yay 1.1kg loss ... I was secretly hoping for 1kg but didn't want to jinx myself by writing it here yesterday. 1.1kg is fantastic :))

Got a lot of work done yesterday so feeling heaps better today. Still got the set of stationery to get out but all the little things got done.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal bar 2.5pts
SNACK - cereal bar 2.5pts
LUNCH - cereal bar 2.5pts (I know, I know lol)
SNACK - Apple 0.5pt
DINNER - chicken 3pts, 2min noodles 7pts, veges 0pts
SNACK - milk 2pts, nesquik 1.5pts

Total ... 21.5pts/22pts

Clean slate again today :)
Just gotta get this job out and I'll be stressfree (well nearly)

Congrats Jo on losing 50kg!! What an achievement!! Impressive Girl!!

Last night I worked out I have under 20kg to go now ... only 19.2kg to get to my personal goal ... and only 13.2kg to get to my ww goal. That sounds so close to me. I've set up a mini goal to get to my ww goal by the time we move into our new house in February. Its about 25wks away so should definately be achieveable. My original goal date was 1 July 2004, but this is getting beyond a joke lol. I think I may need to reassess my goal dates and make them a little harder to achieve. These goal dates were set on losing 500g per week but I'm losing on average nearer 700g per week. But on the other hand I know it gets harder to lose the nearer I get to goal so I don't want to set myself up for failure. Something to think about I guess.

I really need to get out to do the shopping again (that's the reason I had 3 cereal bars yesterday ... the only thing left in the cupboards lol) But shopping is not going to happen today ... just too busy... maybe tomorrow.

Till then,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 84.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: