Monday, August 13, 2007

You think I can down these pills like a machine??





I took my first lot of herbal tablets last night ... all 40 OF THEM!!!! yuck!!!! I managed to get them all down in about 25mins but it took me 2.5ltrs of water to do it!! Man, was I bloated!!! I just hoped and prayed for the next hour that I didn't throw them back up! They didn't have any taste but I just HATE taking tablets with a vengeance! I'll gag on a single disprin!! And I was very disappointed at the lack of excitement from Bill when I finally swallowed tablet number 40. Did he not realise the immense achievement????

Knowing I had to wake up this morning and do it all over again almost sent me into a panic attack. But as my alarm went off and I started to wake up I put my hand down and noticed how flat my tummy felt. It's definately not flat standing up by any means but lying down I could almost feel my hip bones. What an amazing feeling!! I can do these tablets!! It's so worth it!!

Then Bill had a brain wave ... suggesting I break them open and put them into my breakfast smoothie. It could work?? I read the ingredients ... carob powder, licorice, peppermint, barley grass, berry extract to name a few ... Yeah that could work, they didn't seem to potent. Twenty tablets tipped into my smoothie and it changed from a lovely boysenberry purple to brown and went thick! Adding some more smoothie seemed to help. It smelt ok, now for a taste ...

OH MY FRIGGEN GOODNESS!!!!! That was DISCUSTING!!! There is something yuck in here!!! Grabbing the bottles I hurriedly skim read again .... ohhhhh yuck!!! THERE'S CAYENNE PEPPER IN HERE!!! I'd missed that one! And I'd paid so much for these tablets I wasn't going to tip them out! So you guessed it ... for the next 20mins I tried every which way to get my cayenne pepper flavoured with a dash of boysenberry, smoothie down my throat! Holding my nose, closing my eyes, sculling water between each gulp ... no matter what I tried IT WAS STILL FRIGGEN YUCK!!!! Damn you Bill!! lol You'd think after all these years I would have learnt not to listen to his brainwaves!!!

The good thing is I got it down!!! The bad thing .... ahhhggghghhh!! I still have 20 to go!! And when I finally get them down ... I have to do it all over again tonight!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

10 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Ooops. Oh well at least we all know not to mix the tablets up now. Hope you managed to get the other 20 down. You're over halfway there anyway.

Nice to see the sun today. Hope all's good in your world.

Rachel said...

This clensing your doing sounds excellent, I have clicked on your link (it worked) and I am going to stop for morning tea in a minute and read all about it.

40 pills.....WOW and I find it easy to swallow pills.

Good luck with tonights lot, I can't wait to see how much weight you have lost.

Chubbymum said...

OMG EWWWW that is a lot of pills hun...

Good luck with tonight and getting the rest down. At least it isn't forever you have to take them aye.

EWWW

CM

The Candid Bandit said...

Stuff that!!! That is insane. 40 in one hit?

Mine had a tablet at each meal time for different things. MUCH easier to swallow. No wonder you were in a panic again this morning.

Chris H said...

Well, I know what NOT to do now eh???

pointing the weigh said...

Yeah, the link worked for me...no probs.

Thanks for your comment and I will look for colon cleanse tablets in the Health food store, just hope I don't have to take 40 tablets..eeks

I hope you don't have too much trouble with your next lot of tablets...you are doing fab!

Hugs to you

Anonymous said...

i am sure that you are not laughing - but that is so funny babe! seriously! YOu are too cute!

Jules said...

Hey darling. How many packs did you buy? I see it is 119 for a 5 day pack, is that all you need???

Christine said...

Don't think that I could choke all those pills down. That's a tough one. Gosh I drink half a litre for my birth cotrol pill in the morning! :P

Tania said...

Oh the things we do! Bravo to you, don't know if I would have been able to drink the smoothie - maybe that's why you've reached your goal weight before and I yet to have - I need your DETERMINATION!!!