Wednesday, August 22, 2007

still no internet!! grrrr!!!

HAHA Lynise that is exactly what I've done. Currently at an internet cafe PAYING for my internet!!!

I'm changing over my weighin scales to the ones at my 'piglets playgroup' scales so I can be more accountable and hopefully get to the stage of putting my scales away (yeah right!! lol). The leaders scales are pretty much the same as mine except I weigh with clothes on there and in the nuddy at home. Last week I weighed in at 108.0kg and this week I maintained the same weight. I'm very happy with that given my big loss last week and having to make a few tricky choices with food while at my course.

I'm spending alot of time doing my 60hr assignment for my assessment this week. That combined with no internet I can't see myself spending much time on here. Hopefully I can get my internet sorted soon but it's not looking hopeful!! :( My computer has basically been mangled by a horrible virus (which wasn't my doing I might add!!) hmmm wonder who??

I'll keep trying with it, but might have to be a new laptop! heheh that sounds like a good idea!

Better go my time is nearly up ... byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

6 comments:

Sienna said...

Sounds like a shitty prediciment, but you are doing so well.
Good luck with the assignment!

Chris H said...

Bummer about the virus, thank god for internet cafe's though! And they don't cost that much either which is great! Hope you can get yours sorted soon. Keep up the good work with ambo, you are just friggin fantastic mate.

Christine said...

Argh - paying for the interent!! Bummer.

Good for you for maintaining your weight this week. It's all good.

Anonymous said...

you are a legend! getting out of the house and heading to an internet cafe just to catch up with us!

jen said...

sheeeeeeeeez darn virus's....hope you can get it all sorted out real soon or gert that new laptop!!

Good luck....

Jen

Moby Dick said...

Good luck with your assessment, I hope it is very postive!