Monday, August 06, 2007

Hmmm ... a little too many points there

SmileyCentral.com


As you can all see by Chris's blog we had a great time ... but I must say I'm disgusted at some of the pics ... especially the one with me poking my tongue and doing the fingers ... really don't know why I did that!!

But all that aside it was so good to get to know some of the bloggers in person. We'll definately have to make it an annual thing.

We set off for home at 10am and I finally walked in the door at 7pm last night!! What a long day!!! 9hrs on the road, and that was with minimal short stops.

Back into normal routine today and enough of the slacking around. I've spent the last week sneaking food into my mouth that I shouldn't knowing I was going to be having a blowout on the weekend.

So weighin tomorrow morning, get the gain over and done with and back into it again. Walked the kids to school this morning. Been a very long time since I've done that.

Water is nearly drunk. Cereal, yoghurt and banana for breakie. Salad for lunch, boy I am being a good girl!

3hrs of work to go ... Not in the mood for work today. Sleep sounds like a better idea!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I hear ya mate!

Why I thought a 2nd plate of food AND dessert was a good idea is beyond me.

I've also got to face the WW scales tomorrow night. I had a wee peek this morning and I was 1.5kg up in one day *sigh* bugger!

I'll keep my fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad :)

Rachel said...

P.S. Look - I'm not a little red cross anymore.

Chris H said...

Ha ha at Rachel.. nice to see her picture again! As for your photos.... it's cos you are a piss head mate!!!! and I AM NOT FUCKING LYING!!! ha ha ha..... thanks a million for coming down mate, and picking up Lee Anne as well, I so appreciate it. Definitely think we should do it on an annual basis !

The Candid Bandit said...

I thought you looked absolutely fine. Stop criticising yourself.

It's funny, I had to go searching for you because for some reason I thought you were much blonder.

I bet it was a blast!

Tania said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Well done on getting straight back on track and walking the kids to school. Fingers crossed the scales "remember" how good you were yesterday ... lol