Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hit the wall!




Nup - scales didn't give a tosser how good I was yesterday! lol

I had a fleeting thought of running for the hills, never to be seen again rather than posting this gain. But alas I must face the fact that Chris is right ... I was a piss head on the weekend!! And now I must pay the price by posting my gain on here ... I guess it's called accountability.

wait for it ... (mumbles under her breath like a teenager been caught redhanded) ...

... 3.1kg GAIN!!! OMFG!!! lol!!! I have to laugh at it because I have NEVER gained that much in one weighin ... hahaha!!! But it does give some sort of hint how much of a good time I had and how much I didn't care about the points I was consuming!! Well until now that is.

I was the most perfect weightwatchers girlyswat all day yesterday, not a foot wrong ... that was until Bill pissed me off. I can't even remember what he said and I don't even think it was that bad ... but I think the PMT that kicked in mid afternoon made it seem like the world was ending, so OF COURSE I had to have a Magnum Icecream, after being so good all day!! Pffft yeah good one!

So my plan for today is to be the good girl girlyswat ... AND ... NOT consume any icecreams ... damn pmt!!!

10 comments:

Jules said...

Okay, I'm guessing this is why you didn't email me your results??

Anonymous said...

OH MY hun... I didn't think we ate that much in the weekend... OMG I am going to gain more than you then because I am soooo soooo sure I drank way way way more than you hun... he he he...

I will weigh in tomorrow.. was going to leave it for a week but not gonna now... have to take responsiblitity aye..

Big hugs hun but if there is any consolation we are all going to gain this week and hey it is 1 weekend out of the year we can have some fun.

Chubbymum

Chris H said...

*HOWLS OF LAUGHTER*.... Holy crappin arseholes Batman!!!!! That is huge mate.... better not consume anything evil for a while eh???? Glad you had a good time though!

Lee-Anne said...

Mate, I thought you weren't going to weigh in till next week. I don't believe it's all because of the weekend, more like TOM and fluid retention.

Glad you made it home ok although knackered I bet. Didn't we have an awesome time.

Rachel said...

LMAO....I totally agree with Lee-anne, water retention and TOM.

I can just imagine you wanting to kick those bloody scales!!!!!

I agree with Mandy, we are all going to have big gains this week but it was worth it I reckon.
I'll let you know how much I've put on tomorrow....hahahaha.
Weird but I don't really care about a gain this week (she says this pre-weigh in).

Majnum Icecreams are pure EVIL!

The Candid Bandit said...

Unless you consumed 3.1kgs of food and drink and didn't get rid of it all I'd bet my ass that it's fluid retention. In which case, don't sweat it.

Next week will show most of that gone I reckon.

Christine said...

Holy sheet girl - are you sure you didn't have your pockets filled with M&M's?? Defintely just water weight - there is just no way that its anything else. Don't let it get you down - have a couple of good days - and check that scale out again. I am so glad that you had a good time this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

i was goignt o say what beck said- fluid! It will be gone soon!

Anonymous said...

Fluid yep yep yep Fluid

Too much alcohol he he he... I gained too hun!!! Woohoo us he he he

Love ya
big hugs
Chubbymum

Tania said...

I've had some horrific gains on my journey, I don't make excuses any more because I know most of them are post-binge gains and completely deserved, but I have learnt one thing! Put it on quick and it comes off quite quickly when you get back on track. Now while it may not be the healthiest of habits (I keep telling myself that but somehow I don't hear ... lol) sometimes you have to say stuff it, live a little and enjoy the occasion and it sounds like you girls definitely did that :-)