Friday, August 03, 2007

Road Trip

I'm currently sitting at Chris's place, typing this update ... how exciting!!!!

I left home at 7am to drop the kids of to my sisters place just north of Hamilton and then off to Lee-annes in Rotorua. I had planned to arrive around 10am but unfortunately it took me a little longer than planned and luckily Lee-anne didn't give up hope on me and leave and I arrived around 11am.

We had a great trip down and two thirds the way down we got a text from Chubbymum to say that she thought she was two cars behind us. And freakishly enough there she was!! We put our arms out the window to wave hi and they waved back. Was an amazing fluke given she came from a totally different city and yet here we were two cars apart. ... How cool is that!!!

Got to Chris's and honestly,,, I was a little nervous (you didn't hear me say that and don't tell Chris!!) but ... she is an absolute DOLL and we hit it off totally!!!

So I am enjoying the weekend away with the girls and catching up on lost time!!!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Ha fucking ha.... the tart is in me dining room!!! Ha ha haahhah,l and I"m pissed....... this is so funny!!!!!! I have pink and yellow hair..... ha ha hahah;hahhah; everyrone is laughing hjere!@!!!!! ha hahhahahahha

Chris H said...

OHhhhhh no, I cna't type straibntg....

Moby Dick said...

You girls are dangerous!

Anonymous said...

We had a blast aye... OMG I reckon we were all meant to be friends weren't we!!!

Wohooo

Chubbymum

Anonymous said...

how cool! I can't believe how much weight you blasted in May - I am not sure why i didn't notice that before - hope you had a ball!

Christine said...

Oh so happy that you guys had a good time!! It is just great how this blog thing can bring people together.