Tuesday, September 07, 2004

We're off to Sydney!

Aww thanks you guys. Yes I've been extremely busy. Life is existing of working, eating and sleeping at the moment. But I'm enjoying it tho.

We spent yesterday afternoon and evening relaying our drinks fridges in planning for a new double door Anchor fridge arriving today so didn't make it to weighin last night. Before today we have only had a single door milk fridge and we keep running out of milk by the end of the day so this will help alot!

A few days ago we got a new tip top freezer that holds 18 flavours. The old one only held 8 flavours of icecream. It's been a huge hit especially with the kids.

Really not much else to tell ... busy, busy, busy but nothing interesting to say ... lol

Ohhhh nearly forgot to mention ... we've booked our trip to Sydney!! We fly out for 5 days on the 13th October! I can't wait! I'm gutted tho ... Leigh is going to Brisbane right at the time we get there and won't be back till after we fly out :( I'm really sad I'll be missing her but will be great to see my brother and his family again. It's been 3yrs since we last got together and he hasn't seen Jese (2yrs) yet, so that will be fun!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: