Thursday, September 23, 2004

ouch!!

I have been knocked to the floor with horrible, horrible ear infection. I went to the doctor yesterday to try and sort it out. Apparently I have what's known as 'swimmer's ear' a condition that is caused by swimming without earplugs.

There must have been some bugs in the water when i went swimming last week and it has caused my ear and gland to swell up with shooting pains 24hrs a day. I'm living on Panadol every 3 hrs and ear drops which for now don't seem to be making any difference. This morning I've woken up with a seized jaw.

I've decided for my website to use this journal instead. So you can all permanently change your links to this page. When I'm feeling a little better I'll transfer all the information over from my website (luckily I still have it saved on hardrive) over to here.

I haven't updated my daily nibbling page the last few days, just haven't felt up to it.

Hopefully I'll start to feel better soon

Lyn
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: