Tuesday, September 21, 2004

yeahhhhhhh baby!!!

Wow .... 700g gain at weigh in tonight .... what can I say??? considering I was expecting a 6kg gain! lol ... yeah yeah I know a 6kg gain is imposible but 700g gain is great!!

Now I can start for real!! 75.7kg weight recorded ... I can start from now to get to 71kg ... 4.7kg to go!! here I come!!!

Had a few wines tonight but ate light during the day to save up for it ... came in under points for the day so I'm feeling great.

TTOM has still not shown up but another pregnancy test tonight shows another negative result ... so I'm believing that ... what else can I do??

Not much else to say ... we did the best day yet in the shop on Sunday. Holildays are being good to us.

To all those trying to get into my main website without luck ... they have done the dirty on me and taken my site down ... not sure why yet ... trying to get to the bottom of it. Untill then mark this site as your bookmark.

Till then ...
catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: