Monday, September 27, 2004

Scales blew me away tonight

I'm esctatic tonight!!! I was really hoping for a 500g loss but 900g is absolutely wonderful!!! I celebrated by getting two boxes of ww choc bars and the new ww magazine, so I'll sit down tonight and relax with a mag and choc bar.

We went out for dinner tonight and I did the assertive thing of asking for my dinner to be prepared a certain way. I normally don't bother. I just choose something that looks low fat. But tonight I asked for the dressing on the side, no chips and double the salad ... and to be cooked in the lowest fat way possible. I hate being picky as a customer but I'm getting better. It was absolutely scrummy!!! Chicken breast wrapped in bacon and a banana in the centre then apricot sauce (served on the side) with a humongous salad. 6.5pts!! wahooo!!

I did an "About Me" page last night (link is down the right side). I had a couple of wines before I started so was very descriptive in my wording lol ... but in the end after re-reading it today I kinda like the way I write when I'm half pissed lol. So I think I'll leave it as it is.

Well I'll sign off for now ... I'm just buzzing I'm below 75kg again!!!
Catcha! *skips off into the sunset*
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: