Sunday, September 26, 2004

Another winner!!

I spent yesterday and this morning doing all the changes to this website. I'm really happy with the outcome ... and no adverts or popups!!! wahooo!!

Diary-x is a fantastic site... and it's only $20 per year to upgrade to a paying site where I can store photos on here too. The other sites I priced were all around the $150 per year mark. I'm really happy with this one and it's so much cheaper.

I even took some snapshots of me this morning for you guys to see. Sorry i had to take them in the mirror as I was here on my own. So I took one of my face too so you don't miss out ... heheh!!

It's so funny how when TTOM slows down I suddenly feel slim again. Might also be because I was wearing my new jeans and top too (the ones in the snapshots)

Worked all day in the shop (with another staffmember) 10am till 8pm tonight so I quite buggered about now. But earnt myself 5 bonus points in the process. We were running all day!!! We did an awesome turnover today with the school holidays and being such a sunny day. My wrist is very tired from rolling so many icecreams!!

And I didn't pick at all ... all day!!! Was a good girl I was!!!

Looking forward to weighin tomorrow night. Don't think it's going to be a huge loss on last week (I've never been one to lose over a kilo a week) but it should be a loss... I'll be very happy with whatever I can get!

On that happy note, I'm off to sit down with a few wines (all calculated in my points of course!! lol)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: