Wednesday, September 15, 2004

hanging head in shame

Thanks so much for all your comments... you guys are such a support to me. I haven't updated in the last few days because I really feel like I've let you all down. I've been downright discusting!!! Sometimes it's easier to ignore the problem than to write on here about it.

I really don't know whats wrong with my head. I think a big part is that for me weightloss needs to be my top priority for me to suceed. I need to be commited and focused. And at the moment my top priority is actually the shop. That's what everything revolves around. By the time I get home at night I am tired and want to just sit down and relax.

TTOM is 9 days overdue now and this put a huge stress on my eating. Not an excuse but a reason for my eating slip ups. I normally go a couple of days over but it's coming up to a six week cycle now. I just feel so bloated and yuck. All the PMS symptoms have been with me for 2 weeks now ... bloated tummy, constant sugar cravings (yeah right working in a dairy surrounded by fat and sugar!!), psycho personality disorder!! Even the cat's had his head bitten off by me! lol

I did a pregnancy test yesterday and I'm definately not pregnant so I guess I just have to wait for my body to chill out and catch up.

Didn't make it to weighin on monday (2nd week in a row now) and yeah yeah I know I need to go ... I really don't require any lectures on this one. But on Monday morning my home scales were showing a 3-4kg gain and I just couldn't face having that recorded.

Anyway I'm here typing so that's a good start!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.0kg (at last weighin)
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: