Sunday, September 19, 2004

Day 4 ontrack

I had another succesful day yesterday ... although in recording my points on here I realised I had 19.5pts instead of the alocated 18pts. Even tho i tracked religously on my points calculator all day and thought I was spot on 18pts for the day ... hmmm ... not sure what went wrong there although I'm not too phased about it because I earnt myself 4 bonus points during the day so that should even it out.

Friends turned up in the morning so we all went for a walk along the beach, then I got home had lunch and went to work in the shop for the afternoon/evening. Did just under 10,000 steps for the day ... happy with that.

Made Refried Bean Rolls for dinner last night ... really yum!!

1 Persian Naan bread (cut in half) then on each put shredded lettuce, half cup chilli beans (heated in microwave), salsa and chopped cucumber ...

Then roll up and serve with salad. Makes 2 rolls for only 5pts. I have ingredients left over so might make it again tonight.

Not much to tell about today ... spending it in the shop with Bill all day. I like it when we can work together. Normally when all the kids are here we have to split shifts so one of us can be at home with them. But Jordan (4) is at mum and dads and Lauren (9) has gone to stay with a friend in Auckland for the first week of the holidays. So we only have Malachi (6) and Jese (2) here. Going to trial it with them at the shop ... see how it goes.

Weigh in tomorrow ... I'm quite excited about it but I know it will still be a gain on last weighin even tho my home scales show a huge loss these last few days ... oh well guess that's my fault for not going to get an official weighin last week ... lol

Till tomorrow,
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: