Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Round we go again!

Can't believe it's been so long since I've updated. Life is a big blur!!

Well bad news on the weigh in last night ... 500g gain ... grrrr!! I think I became complacent. I expected a gain last week and came home with a 200g loss. In the back of my brain I was thinking ... yeah I can do this!! By working all day I'm going to have losses no matter what I eat. Ohhh so wrong!! I didn't do any big pigouts over the week but my eating was just ... well ... not planned. The occasional thing would slip into my mouth and I'd think yeah that's ok, I'm working now, I'll still lose. But sadly that's not the case. So it was a good kick up the butt for me.

I'd love to say today I was rearing to go ... rearing to kick butt. Hmmm but no. I was feeling sorry for myself all day. I'm happy and all but when it came to food I thought What's the point? I'll gain anyway. And don't everyone go "Wrong, wrong!!" lol Cuz I know I was wrong thinking that but I guess I just had a day of the good vs bad guys fighting in my head.

Anyway I'm okay and I'll get over this. Just a little hicup in the road.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: