Thursday, August 05, 2004

it finally caught up with me

All the stress and activity of the last few months has finally caught up with me. Yesterday I woke up with a coldsore, sty in my eye, diareah and just felt absolutely yuck!! I spent the day sleeping on the couch and doing not much. Think my body really needed it because after a good nights sleep last night (the first in quite a few weeks) I woke up feeling pretty good.

My weight was up slightly this morning even tho I had a good day of eating and exercise the last few days (no exercise yesterday but did an hours walk each day before that for 3 days in a row). It's probably a catchup of a few slip ups last week.

Finishing off the last few bits of unpacking today and hopefully getting our tv aerial sorted finally. We've had a week of no tv, really makes you appreciate it when you don't have it for a week. We've watched every dvd and played every game we have 10 times over lol.

Well I'm off to catchup on everyones journals, taken me a while after a week.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: