Monday, August 16, 2004

Here we are, this is it!!

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes!!

Well this is it!! Today's the day!! The day Bill has been dreaming of for 15 years... here we are!!

We did the stocktake last night and came home reasonably early at 10.30pm. It all went well. Was a bizarre moment having the keys handed over. We got home and were both so hyped we didn't know what to do with ourselves!

And for the first time I dreamed all night about the shop. Bill was up bright and early off to open the shop... 1hr before he needed to be there! lol

I'll go down once the kids are off to school and I have done all the bits and pieces round here ... somewhere around 10.30am and work through till 2pm while Bill comes home for 4hrs with the younger two kids. Then he takes over from 2pm till 7pm. This is mostly how we will work it with a bit of tweaking over next few weeks.

Bill just adored his birthday present!! I gave him the tackle box filled with tackles, swivels, hooks, fishing knife etc first and he was wrapped with that! Then I told him to take the keys, look in the boot of the car for the rest and you should have seen his face light up!! Truelly a moment to remember!! "have you bought me a surf caster??!!" He shouted!! He played with it ALL NIGHT!! Like any male playing with a new toy!! lol

Now onto the serious stuff ... my eating!!! hmmm, really don't know how I've done on this side. I had a few chips yesterday and a few glasses of red wine on Friday night when we had my brother over for dinner. Other than that it's been pretty good. Got weigh in tonight and I'm a scaredy cat again!! Can't change anything now so just guess I'll face the music and get it over with.

I'll let you know tonight
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: