Saturday, August 21, 2004

Another day in the shop

Just a quick update today. I'm really tired and have a headache. Spent my first Saturday in the shop and it was hectic all day. I guess that's good for the bottom line but hard work. I'd better lose some weight this week with the amount of hours I've been on my feet.

Still trying to perfect the icecream rolling. I've had a few mishaps with one double scoop choc dip icecream nearly falling into the choc dipping machine. It went in the bin and I had to start again. At least I didn't eat it! lol

We did a massive rearranging in the shop yesterday, taking out half of the counter. As it was people had to ask for grocery items from behind the counter. Now people can get in and look for themselves, much better!! And looks like it's starting to show with lots more grocery items being bought this morning already. Infact Bill had to make an emergency trip to the supermarket to restock on several items this morning. When he got back he showed me some nurifen to put on the shelf. And 2 minutes later someone came in and asked for it... talk about good timing!!

Well I guess I've bored you all with my shop talk, must be time to sign off... lol

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: