Monday, August 09, 2004

weighin tonight

Weighin tonight and im quite nervous. Really hoping for a small loss but who knows!!

Turns out the ww meeting here is just across the block, a few minutes walk from here, so that works out well.

Went grocery shopping today and Bill bought a hot chicken for lunch ... I absolutely love hot chickens but resisted in even stealing a little bit. Sometimes I think that if know one sees it then the scales won't know!! But we all know this isn't true. So an achievement today!! Let's just hope the scales reward me for my strong motivation tonight! lol

My sister and her husband came over for the weekend. Always a tempting time when visitors are here to have 'special' treats that aren't point friendly, but I think I did pretty well. I made a 0pt pumpkin soup for lunch but the boys brought home fish and chips. I secumed to a few but filled myself up on pumpkin soup first.

I'm finally starting to feel slim again. For so long I've felt frumpy and fat (even tho I'm so much lighter now than I was 18mths ago I know). But you know when you know you should feel better and should be losing more. These last few kilos have been really hard. Someone told me that when I first started but never realised how true that would be.

Just think what an achievement it will be when I finally get to goal!! Fingers crossed for me tonight!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: