Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Chino's home again ... phew!!

Life is so busy at the moment. There is so much involved in starting this business... but it's keeping me out of trouble I guess.

Eating has been good, alcohol consumption could be improved a little but my exercise has been fantastic with quite a few long walks up my sleeve this week.

I had an emotional 3 days when Chino our burmese went walkabout. I ended up doing a letterbox drop around the neighbourhood and this proved very successful with quite a few people calling with sightings of him. Then on Sunday night (he went missing Friday morning) we finally found him one street away. He has stuck like glue to us since, poor little man. Glad to have him home.

I rang up ww this morning to find out where the local meeting was so I could have a weighin. I missed this weeks meeting by 12hrs. It was last night so guess it will have to wait till next week.

Trying to sort out staff issues at the moment which is a little hard emotionally wise. The current owners of the dairy had far too many staff on. They were both not well healthwise so this was understandable but it means we have to lay off alot of people. Not a nice task, but has to be done.

Alot has happened the past week but nothing to write on here about, just boring stuff like organising bank accounts, insurance etc, etc. So I won't bore you all with the details.

Still haven't got into a proper daily routine yet, probably why I haven't had the updates I usually do. But don't worry once things settle down I'll be back into my daily updates again.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: