Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Lookout I'm back!!!

Wahooooo!!!! 400g loss tonight!! Too Happy 1 Wrapped with that! It feels like such a long time since I've had a loss. The countdown has started again.

And my new ww meeting was great!! The leader was wonderful and very inspiring! Although she made me feel a little conspicous because I was made to give a speal on where I had come from, how long I had been on ww and how much I had lost, given it was my first time there. Fainting But everyone seemed really friendly and I even made a buddy (with phone numbers exchanged) to go walking with! High Five

Things are starting to happen again... yay!!!

I had a cool moment today ... After walking out of the supermarket this afternoon I had 2 trolleys, Grocery CartOh JeezGrocery CartBill needed to take Jordan to the toilet Peeing leaving me to manipulate two trolleys along the walkway. I had a very good looking business man stop and ask me if he could help me. Babe Magnet I said no it's okay, my husband will be along shortly to help. After Bill got back I told him about it and he said I should have accepted his help, got to the car, given him a kiss on the cheek Lipstick and turned around to Bill and said "hi honey" I'm a bit to shy for that, but made me feel special all the same. Blushy 2

Devone - here's the recipe to my pumpkin soup ... I kinda make it up as I go along but this one turned out yummy!! Brewing

Pumpkin soup

half a pumpkin (I used a squash)
1 can lite coconut cream (I use Samoa brand, much lower in points than all the others - 2pts per can)
1 tsp garlic
1 onion
2 tsp chicken or green herb stock
salt/pepper
sweetener to taste (either sucrel (sp) or brown sugar)
a dash of curry powder (half tsp?)

Peel pumpkin and chop into small pieces and put into pot with onion, garlic, stock and cover with water (just enough to cover the pumpkin), cover and bring to the boil. Then simmer till cooked (around 1hr).

Leave water in pot (don't strain) Add salt/pepper, sweetener, coconut cream and curry powedr, heat through then mash and puree in a food processer till smooth... serve immediately .... LUSH!!!!

(serves 6-8)

Enjoy!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: