Thursday, August 12, 2004

Birthday surprise

Really not a lot to update on tonight but thought I would let you all know I'm still alive! Chillen

My eating has been not too bad. By that I mean I have been over a couple of points each day but with all healthy stuff. My alcohol level has been really low but exercise could have been alittle better. I've been for two half hour walks so far this week. Mind you that's 100% better than a few weeks ago.

The last couple of days have been filled with more organising for the shop. Almost everything is set up now. A big relief when we found out the eftpos was finally ready to go.

We have a stocktake to do on Sunday night before the big opening on Monday ... wahooo!!!

Bill birthday tomorrow Surprise ... and I've bought him a surf caster!!! Teethy Wahooo I'm so excited!!! Too Happy 1 He is fishing mad but has never had the right gear so now that we are at the beach he can get out fishing more often. Can't wait to see the look on his face. Shock 4 My brother is picking it up for me on his way over here on Saturday, so Bill knows absolutely nothing about it. Okay a bit of background history here ...

EVERY SINGLE year I buy Bill's present he manages to weasle it out of me Darn what I have bought him before his birthday. But I'm so proud of myself ... this time he knows absolutely nothing!!! And I'm NOT TELLING HIM!! No No No

I'll let you know what he thinks.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.7kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: