Thursday, July 01, 2004

Questions

I must have jinxed myself in saying I'd be happy with a 100g loss ... because that's exactly what I lost ... a measly 100g ... but hey it's a loss, so I gotta be happy with that.
Feeling a little mixed emotions today. Last night Bill said something that really got to me (admittedly he had a few drinks under his belt, but he was just being honest) ... anyway ...
I had these dreams when I started this journey 18mths ago that one day I would be able to lie on a beach in a bikini with my belly button pierced all sexylike.
But with only a few kilos to go till goal you would think I would be somewhere near that vision now ... nope ... not according to Bill. Now don't get me wrong, he loves me and he adores my body but he did say last night "Please honey, don't get a bikini for our trip, just one of the full body suits, you've got too much flabby skin to look good in a bikini"
It suddenly hit me that I am kidding myself, I'm never going to look good in a bikini. I just always presumed that if I worked hard enough at this that one day I would ... but apparently not!!
When I first started ww I did a search on the net (as I'm sure we all do) to find someone who had done it ... someone who had lost huge amounts of weight and looked drop dead georgous in a bikini. I only ever found one but that was enough for me. I knew if one person could do it then so could I!! But am I really kidding myself here??
I just don't know ...
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: