Wednesday, July 21, 2004

wrong willpower

Weighin tonight and I'M REALLY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!! Fat Man 4 But I've forced myself to go. Besides the fact that it will be my very last meeting here in Auckland and I want to say goodbye to all my friends there. Bye Bye

I want to say a humungous thankyou to those wonderful emails you guys have sent!!!!! The support on here blows my mind sometimes!! Student Head Explodes It really helps a huge amount when there is someone to talk to.

Awww .... come 'ere!!! Big Hug

I'm sorry I'm a little boring today. Really no news to tell. Just getting washing done (dryer has been going overtime lately).

On the eating front?? Well I would love to tell you I've been a perfect little angel, Angel doing exactly what I should and not giving in ... hmmmm Hmm ... but honestly that's not true. No I started off really well yesterday, had a good breakfast, fruit for morning tea, went for a walk, lowfat soup for lunch (and didn't even have any bread with it), fruit for afternoon tea, vege stirfry with no fat, lite coconut milk and a little cheese ....

then ...

Bill brought home choc chip icecream and a flake and a bottle of drinkies ... and I blew it!!! I just have no self control at the moment. Club Me A few months ago times like that I would have stopped and thought about it and decided against the temptations. But I just have no willpower ... no make that I have willpower FOR EATING!! Like I am determinded to eat it no matter what! Sinister

I'm not giving up, not quiting! I just have to tread water at the moment, just stay afloat, then things will come together again after the chaos is over.

Fingers crossed for weighin for me? It WILL be a gain, but just how big will be the question.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.0kg (boohoo that figure looks so good, be sad to see it go)
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: