Friday, July 23, 2004

Starting over ... again!!

Lost for words today (shock horror). I have lost over 30kg and this gain is not going to take that away from me. I am determined to do this!!

But ...

Yet again I've stuffed up!! Geez why do I keep doing this!! Honestly I am so sick of this horrid guilt feeling I have each morning. My eating was fantastic all day and I tracked everything!!

I asked Bill to bring home some boneless chicken breast to put in the stirfry for dinner. When he got home he had brought a cooked chicken instead. Tastes great but so much higher in points and the can of sauce he bought to go with it was really high in points!! I told myself that's ok I'll just put a little with my dinner and have mainly veges. But subconsously I felt like I had failed. Then after dinner he pulled out a flake he had bought me as well. I just couldn't say no, so had the flake (3pts) which would have been ok if I had stopped at that. But he asked me if I wanted a drink and I said no. But half an hour later I had a drink poured and sitting infront of me. I know I could have said no and tipped it out ... but I didnt!!

Grrr ... you guys are probably sick of reading about my failures. But I guess it feels better to get it all down on paper.

So I'll try again today. The good thing is the bourben bottle is empty and today is a new day.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: