Friday, July 02, 2004

They accepted it!! :)

Ok I had a moment of insecurity yesterday ... 'Laughing u r all right and thankyou for your encouragement. I'm definately not giving up because of this but a Tankini is a great idea!! 'Light
I realised yesterday afternoon after all my 'woe-is-me' words that TOM is just round the corner. 'Cover That explains everything!! lol
The offer on the Tauranga dairy we put in of $5,000 less than the purchase price was accepted!!! 'What So we have a business!!!! We finally have somewhere we are moving to!!! I think it's quite a bargain really, 'Money $44,000 for a shop on the main street of Tauranga, across the road from McD's and with a new Pizza Hut, Video Ezy and Subway being built a few doors down in January!! We did a search on the net last night for anything in the $30,000 - $50,000 price range doing the same turnover and we couldn't find anything!! The cheapest was $80,000!!! So I think $44,000 is truelly a bargain!!
We shift out of here on the 30th July (maybe a few days earlier) Fly out to Fiji 'Palm on the 1st August - 15th August and take over the dairy on the 17th August.
Now we just need to secure a rental house in Tauranga. We've found one that is 3 blocks away from the shop and 2 blocks away from the Primary school we want the kids to go to. It's 4 bedrooms with a double garage! Sounds perfect, lets just hope we can get it because there are heaps of people interested in it! 'My
We have 4 wks to go before we move out of here and so much to do!!! 'Busy I'm getting packers in this time to move us tho. Shifting 3 times in one year is just too much for me!!!
Kids have their last days of school before the holidays today. Then they go back for 1 more week before we shift. Wow to think they only have 1 more week of schooling makes it seem close!
I'm outa here!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: