Thursday, July 08, 2004

Insy, winsy, teeny, weeny

Our deposit is paid on our Fijian trip now and passports sent away. It's all starting to happen ... Tropical Island

Spent the day out yesterday getting it all done. With 4 kids in tow made for a hugely busy day! Mom And Kids Went to McD's for lunch. I was tempted to get a burger Sandwich but didn't!! Stopped, thought about what I was doing, and about the consequences. The Thinker Sure I would love the taste while it was in my mouth but thought about how I would feel afterwards and came to the conclusion the feelings afterwards would be worse than how good it would taste at the time so opted for a smoked chicken salad and apple dessert instead... Cheerleader much lower in points.

Did the grocery shopping making wise choices all the way and came home tired, stressed and ready to sit down and relax. Unfortunately the bourben bottle stared at me too long Eye and I gave in to a couple of drinks after dinner. Over all came in under points ... Nervous just!!

Flo ... yes u r right my daily nibbling page has taken a break this week. Just have so much on I haven't had a chance to update it like I said I would. But point taken, I need to get back into it and update it daily again!! Kick Me By updating it I have to face a few bad habits I'm slipping back into again. Mainly not having breakfast till umm lunchtime!! I just get so busy in the mornings that my eating becomes second to everything else. Not good I know. Yes I know all the important reasons why I should eat in the mornings! No excuses, just gotta do it!! No No No

I tried on a bikini while out at the mall yesterday ... an insy winsy baby pink string that barely covered my nipples let alone anything else!! lol ... but I thought it looked pretty good and the size 12 fitted perfectly. I think the sales lady got a bit of a shock tho Shock lol. She advised me to keep looking (obviously her kind way of saying "NO WAY LADY, DON'T BUY THAT!!") lol ... She's obviously seen one too many skinny size 8 girls with no fat try them on Tongue Out 2 ... but ... I know what I look like in a bra and undies and in comparision I think it looked pretty good. I can kinda understand her reaction - she probably doesn't get many 30yr old women with stretchmarks, celulite and a tummy that's gone through 4 pregnancies trying on bikinis. I didn't want to buy it and didn't feel confident to wear it out in public but just the satisfaction of trying it on, having it fit was enough for me. So I proudly put it back on the rack and walked out of there with a smug smile!

Weigh in tonight and I'm hoping for a stay the same.

Till then,
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: