Thursday, July 15, 2004

had a ball

I've spent the last 3 days celebrating ... too much celebrating lol ... too much wine, too much food! Full Up Ready To Burst

Expectedly I didn't make it to ww last night. I know I need to listen to my own advice and go even when I know I'm in for a gain, but it was just too hard to convince myself. I was actually in bed by 7.30pm last night ... shattered!! Sleeping With everything that's happened and all the km's we have clocked up the past week I just felt like a night at home in bed.

So I'm feeling pretty good this morning after 12hrs sleep!! Wake Up I still have so much to organise but getting through the list.

I can't believe how much we are saving by moving out of Auckland. Our insurance is halving!!

One of the ideas when we expand this store is to bring in fruit and veges. The nearest vege place at the moment is at least 5kms away. And yesterday his boss suggested being able to get fruit and veges from them. He has to talk it over with his boss, but it may be a possibility. This is huge!! Jump For Joy At the moment Bill works for the PakHouse which is the bulk distribution centre for Pak N Save supermarkets for all their fruit and veges. If we can get stock off them basically means we can get it at the same price Pak N Saves can get it at! It means making weekly trips to Auckland but for prices like that it's worth it. It's definately not a done deal yet and top secret! You never know who knows who on here ... so Shhh The One Writing The Message Is Winking

Bill took me out for dinner to OneTreeGrill on Tuesday night. Lynda you probably know the place well given u live not far from there. It was devine!! but ohh so expensive! I wasn't complaining tho having all this money spent on me. Hysterical And he organised it all without a word from me. Off My Feet He doesn't do it often but when he does he does it with a bang!! Firstly organising a babysitter (from a babysitting agent), then a bottle of champagne was popped before we left, then a taxi from here to the restaurant (over a $50 ride one way!). When we got there our coats were taken and hung up for us. When we took our seat Bill asked where the men's toilet was... "Oh ... the bathroom?? ... its down blah, blah" I had to control myself not to burst out laughing. Here we were a couple of hicks from South Auckland!! We had to quickly learn etiquite real fast lol. But it was lovely all the same. We ordered a side dish of seasonal veges (I think it was around $8.00) and they brought us out a plate of beans!! lol Immaculately cooked and georgously tasting beans BUT they were beans!! lol. A bottle of wine was ordered ($60 for chardonay) and then another bottle ($120 later) lol

We went for a walk down the road and back as my gutt was way too full and needed to get some fresh air before the ride back home. That was an experience and a half too!! A couple of drunk south auckland hicks wobbling their way down the street, giggling away! lol

We had a ball!! Spent way too much!! (around $500 by the end of the evening!! lol) but after saving $15,000 that day by not going to Fiji what's $500!! I think that's the most Bill's ever spent on one restaurant dinner ever!! Certainly made me feel special!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: