Sunday, July 18, 2004

Yeah Baby!!!

It's taken 18mths for them to catch me and they finally have. Scared To Death I feel priviledged to finally be accepted into the group of the insulted. Hug In the year I have been running this website I haven't had one negative comment. And last night someone couldn't resist to put their trash onto my site.

I want to sincerely thank Jo (and I know it isn't Kiwi Jo) and Jeany for their unthoughtful comments ... honestly I do!! You Are The Man Because it gave me a lightbulb moment!!

As most of you probably know I was teased alot in school. I had such a low self esteme then, that I didn't feel I was worthy enough to stick up for myself. I would just run away and cry. This journey has been such a gradual one that I didn't realise how much my self esteeme has grown. When these two people (probably actually only one person under two aliases) made these comments Rolling Eyes I recognised their insecurities and jealosy and just knew what they said wasn't true and wasn't a reflection on me or my georgous body!! Mardi Gras Once upon a time I would have run away and cried but last night I read this and laughed!! Too Funny Infact felt special that someone was actually jeolous of me, jeolous enough to try and pull me down (which actually means they thought I was above them to be able to be brought down)

SO THANKYOU!! Thankyou for making me realise I AM ALL THAT!!

Thank You

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: