Thursday, July 22, 2004

It's bad!!

2.1kg gain ... and I'm not kidding this time either! Tears

I knew it would be a gain and kinda hoped it would be less than 2kg but no. Sorry I Can't My weightloss has been so slow lately (averaging around 100g a week) that a gain like this has set me back so much!! Steamed

Can't do anything about it, can't change it. I can only change today onwards, so that's what I plan to do. I think a big part to play is the fact I haven't done grocery shopping for a couple of weeks. I'm trying to reduce the amount of food down for packing reasons. But this means I have no healthy snacks in the house except fruit. And as good as fruit is sometimes I just don't feel like fruit. So I turn to bad choices instead (especially after dinner) Now this isn't an excuse, because ultimately the reason for this horrid gain is plain and simple ... I had choices to make and I chose the wrong ones!!

I'll sign off there for now. Not much else to say but that I have my tail well and truelly hanging between my legs today. Teary

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 75.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: