Friday, May 21, 2004

We had a blast and I MET JO!!!

Wow what a full on week I have had! We left on Monday night after finally finishing my last stationery job around 7.30pm and headed down to mums in Hamilton. Put the kids to bed and chatted for a bit before heading to bed. Then up early the next morning and off to Palmerston North. Got down there around 3pm but no one was home at Bill's brothers so we just drove round having a look at the place. Got back there around 6pm intime for dinner, a few drinkies and off to bed again.

Wednesday we decided (spur of the moment) to ... guess what? ... GO VISIT JO (kiwiJo) IN WELLINGTON!!! I rang her on our way to prewarn her we were coming. The surprise in her voice was amazing!! lol. We got to Wellington around 11am and talked and talked for ages! She's amazing and such a hoot!! Was really bizarre seeing her in real life! Rhian is absolutely beautiful!!! She just lay on her rug and watched the world while we gossiped like a couple of gasbags!! Was the highlight of my trip down there!

Got back around 4pm Wednesday intime to put some dinner on for the Whanau. Then Thursday we had a relaxing day indoors (it was freezing down there!!!) watching dvd's and basically nothing much!

Then this morning we were up at 5am to leave back home. We had to have the company car back by 3pm this afternoon and still needed to clean it out. There was a dusting of snow on the desert road so that was exciting for the kids.

Back home again now and quite happy to be doing not much for the next few days. All my stationery work is finally finished ... my last job completed. And Bill starts his new job on Monday. A whole weekend off ... wahoo ... one of a few since he started his job in November last year.

Quite bizarre to think both Bill and I are unemployed for the next few days lol.

I have to confess my eating was shocking while away and after hoping on the scales this afternoon looks like I'll have around a 1kg gain but hey I had fun and back into it again now that I'm home.

Well that's me for the last week ... I'm off to catch up on what you others have been up to!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 72.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: