Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Life sucks and then there's weight watchers :) lol

Hi Honey ... Im home!! ... guess what?? I got the sack today too!! Too Funny

That's my words to Bill tonight when I got home from my weight watchers meeting. So Funny It Hurts I have to laugh about it now, that's all I can do. After all what else could possibly go wrong ... oops yeah I could get shot! Ouch Lucky I'm not in Iraq at the moment. Honestly (no offence to the Iraquians but I have to have some happy look on life at the moment)

Here's the details ...

My weight watchers leader has always been supportive of my role as a weigher at my meeting. I've been working for weight watchers for over a year now. When I left for Hamilton she said to me I will always have a job when I got back. Heart In Hand And true to her word I got back to Auckland and stepped right back into my role as a weigher for my 5pm meeting.

Over the past year I have swapped from the 6.30pm meeting to the 5pm meeting and so forth depending on the requirements of the meetings and myself.

The lady who does the 6.30pm meeting has always said she is happy to swap with me depending on what the situation is. You Bet

With Bill starting his new job this week we found out that he couldn't get off early on Wednesdays anymore. So I figured I could quite easily swap back to the 6.30pm meeting again (of course with the permission of the weigher wanting to swap with me) Please

Today I tried to get hold of my leader to let her know I couldn't be there for the earlier meeting but continually got the answer phone. Devil So instead sent an email to the other weigher to let her know to pass the message on.

As it turned out Bill got home early so off I went to the early meeting. When I arrived the other weigher had just passed on my message to the staff there. I immediately was approached by my leader to say she didn't appreciate finding out that sort of message from another staff member! No No No I mean come on!!! I had tried to contact her, not like she could be reached!! And then she said it wouldn't be suitable to expect the weigher of the 6.30pm meeting to swap. She didn't want to muck her about!!! She has been a weigher of all about 4 or 5mths!! I have been there for over a year now!! So basically I was told that was it ... NO JOB LEFT FOR ME!! LOL LOL LOL LOL!! I have to laugh - what else can I do?? I can't even hold down the one and only pathetic job I have! lol Loser

I decided there and then that stuff her I'm not staying at that meeting. So I'm going to a different one on Monday night. And if I like it I'm going to change over.

On a good note ... I only put on 600g this week. Was expecting around a 2-3kg gain so I'm happy with that. Goofy

On that happy note ... I'll sign off for now :) And Marilyn (my weight watchers leader) If you are reading this ... HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!! Moony

Was funny ... when I left for Hamilton I got a bunch of flowers and a big thankyou speach Flowers For You ... tonight ??? Nothing No thankyou for the weeks on end I turned up getting paid not even enough to cover my membership fees ... but hey ... that's life ... right??

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.4kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: