Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Veterinary Assistant

I've applied for two jobs so far ... a graphic design job in the city and then yesterday afternoon I saw a job going for a veterinary assistant in the same suberb we live in. I have no qualifications but the job said "experience prefered" so I read that as they were willing to take on some who wasn't experienced. I was supposed to send my cv off to a postal address but instead I took it down to the guy personally and introduced myself.

When I was in high school I wanted to be a vet but my parents couldnt afford the education costs at the time (before the times of student loans). So instead I became a graphic designer. This job would be a fantastic experience and a nice change.

Haven't heard about either yet but we'll wait and see.

My eating has been erratic. I just don't have the discipline at the moment to stick to it. Partly to do with TTOM being here and partly with the stress of not knowing what's happening.

Good news is the daycare is cheaper than we imagined at $275 per week for two kids.

Glad to hear Lynda had a great time in Wellington. Leigh and Kimba sounds like your jobs are going through some stress times too. Kim I feel for you in your jobhunting, fingers crossed for you. Karen you are doing really well with your walking, nice to see you motivated again. Wonder if Jo has had her baby yet?

Better get these kids off to school!
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.9kg
GW 65kg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly Hermes HandbagsBirkin Bags hcnu hermes replicaHermes Belts xuey

Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbag.finniwolf.com in addition to being basic because carrying their precious custom foods throughout addition, it is a development mantra and might go with dresses. as the stomach area sets out to expand, you may notice that you most likely producing scars comprising of red wines odds about your current stomach.
http://hermessale.finniwolf.com