Monday, May 10, 2004

Lynda's leaving?? :((

not much has happened over the weekend. We had a nice mothers day ... spent the morning going to church, yes shock horror! lol ... first time we have gone to church in a couple of years. We used to be quite involved in a church a couple of years back but things happened and we stopped going. This one we went to was a local one with only 20 or so people there. Nothing hugely evenful happened there but was a nice way to spend a Sunday morning.

My brother has lent me his camera so I can start this photography business until we get enough money to buy my own. He arrives back on Wednesday after being down in Christchurch for 3 weeks, so I'll get started then.

My eating has been eratic the last few days. Probably not very good. Just cant concentrate on it 100% at the moment. Not going off the rails but need to find my focus again.

The tagboard below has been offline for a few days. Apparently they are having a few problems with their server. So stick with it. If you want to send me any messages feel free to fire me an email from the link below.

Well that's about all for today. So sorry to hear Lynda is stopping her journal. Lynda you will be sadly missed!!! Lynda was my first online buddy. She would email me sometimes telling me off, sometimes encouraging me. She's a big part of the reason I am still here!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH LYNDA!! Youre awesome!! I know we'll still keep in contact but the web won't be quite the same without your daily blurbs :(

I'm outa here for today!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: