Monday, May 17, 2004

Had a play with the camera

Big Congrats to Jo ... wahoo so excited for you!! Can't wait to find out all the details!

We ended up having a house full of people here over the weekend and it was fantastic. My brother came round for dinner on Friday night so was good to catch up with him again. He lives in central Auckland but we don't tend to catch up that often.

Then mum and dad came up on Saturday afternoon followed by my sister and her husband Saturday night. They all stayed the night and mum and dad left Sunday morning for a weekend at Hotel de Vin that all us kids shouted them for mum's birthday. Then my sister, her husband and us and the kids went out for a picnic lunch at Totara Park for lunch on Sunday. I went over board on the food side. Even had white chocolate!! Shock horror!! White chocolate is my all time favourite but I just don't allow myself usually because I can't stop at one piece. Consequently more than one piece was had lol.

Took some photos of the kids on the playground. Getting in some practice for my photography. This one below is a shot I took (well actually 5 or 6 shots) and merged them all together into one panoramic photo. If you look closely you can see that there are actually 4 or 5 of each of them in the photo. Tricky huh? lol



and another ...



We're off on holiday tonight till Friday. Will be good to just get away. It's going to be a hugely busy few days but getting out of the house and away together as a family is way cool!! Something we don't get to do too often.

So I'll catch up with you all when I get back on Friday. (won't be having weighin this week, probably a good thing heheh)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 72.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: