Monday, May 24, 2004

The car blues

Don't really know why I am updating today as I don't really have much to say. But want to keep my habit up of updating even if I have to bore you all!! lol

Bill started his new job today. He started at 6am ... early start but hoping he will finish early too.

The car situation is a little nerve wracking at the moment. We gave back our company car on Friday and our other car the brakes have gone but we can't afford to get it fixed till after Wednesday (payday) so Bill has taken it to work anyway ... praying he's ok.

So I'm stuck at home today without a car. Have to drop Jordan off to kindy and pick the kids up from school ... hmmm... still don't know how that's going to work without a car! lol... guess I'll sort something out by then. Guess I'll have a good day of walking :)

It's a bizarre feeling not to have any work on. I have been doing wedding stationery for 6yrs and have finally decided to stop it. Basically it was so much work for very little money. Twiddling my thumbs ... bored already!!

Eating has still be eratic. I'm usually like this until I get to a weighin ... find out the bad news then I can move on. That's why it's so important to get to weighin even if I know it's going to be a gain. I can't move on until I know.

Although in saying that I have done quite a bit of exercise over the weekend. Went for an hours walk to take Lauren to netball on Saturday, then yesterday we (the whole family) walked to the petrol station to get some petrol for the lawnmower. 1.5hrs later we arrived home again ... knackered!!! And then!!! ... I mowed the lawns!! Probably 2hrs worth of exercise for yesterday, that's gotta do something for my weightloss (probably not before weighin on Wednesday, but it's all good)

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 72.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: