Tuesday, May 11, 2004

4 in the bed and the little one said ...

The comments link seems to be working well. For now I'll stick with it. The thing I like is that each comment stays with that days entry.

It's only a new one and still under construction but when they have finished designing it we will be able to change the colours/fonts and style of the comments panel ... yay that will be fun.

The cat slept in the middle of our bed last night so both Bill and I were cramped over one side of the bed. He got told off a few weeks ago for peeing on my pillow... I rubbed his nose in it. Ever since then he has refused to sleep in our room. So last night I managed to persuade him to sleep with us, so didn't want to ruffle his feathers again by moving him or kicking him off. Then to make matters worse Jordan fell out of bed in the middle of the night and wanted to come snuggle with his daddy, so effectively we had 4 in the bed!! Boy it was cramped!! lol. Hence I woke up this morning with a pinched nerve in my back from trying to lie in an awkward position all night. It's right in the middle of my shoulderblades ... just horrible.

I've noticed the past week or so some new bones :) Especially around my chest just below my colarbones. I think they are called ribs lol but it's been so many years since I have felt them that I'm not quite sure ... heheh :)

Bill bounced into work yesterday and went up to his boss Mr M and asked how his weekend was with a big smile. His boss didn't really know how to take it but I think he was pleasantly surprised. It broke down a lot of walls. Bill said there was no point in being chitty with him ... after all there's enough satisfaction in knowing he's going broke. I'm really impressed with Bill's attitude. Would be very tempting to want revenge. That's what I would be like lol

We have found someone we know that has an overseas student staying with them as a boarder. We're going to look into this option for us then I won't NEED to get a job.

Our car is going to need some serious repair. We have put up with it for the meantime with me only using it to run the kids to school and back just down the road. But now that we are losing the company car Bill will need to use it each day to get to work. Hope it doesn't cost too much.

I originally didn't think I had much to say but look at that ... I filled up a whole page lol

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: