Wednesday, May 05, 2004

A bit of good news!! :)

700g gone for good!! Yeeeehaaa!! Very happy result! Considering my past week of not tracking and eating out at the school reunion ... ohh and also with TTOM here.

Not to mention too many wines drinking my sorrows away with my husband. But GREAT!!

My husband has a 6mth contract on his new job so that gives us a little breathing space in buying our dairy. Means we can look around to find the right one and he can leave after 6mths without offending the Chairman of the Board who is in full support of us. If we decide to stay on after 6mths then we go onto another 6mth contract ... cool huh?

Not much else to tell ... haven't heard back from any of my job applications yet. I've applied for another 2 graphic design jobs today. But it's the veterinary one I hope I get.

Weigh in tonight brought me down to my lowest weight yet. Now only 800g to go to get to my 35kg lost mark and only 2.2kg to get to my weight watchers goal. So close yet so far!! This last amount is taking so long to come off. But I'm happy that it is coming off even if it's happening slowly.

Well I'm off to eat my dinner and watch Shortland street and Xtreme makeover!! Great night of tv!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.2kg
GW 65kg

No comments: