Thursday, May 13, 2004

Damn Fine!!

I have like ... 1.8kg to go to get to goal!!! That's like SO CLOSE!!! I had people telling me this week that I must be stoked how I'm so close to goal but I didn't feel it. 2.2kg to me felt like almost half a stone which in my mind is heaps!! But after weigh in tonight (and a whole 400g lighter!!) I now only have 1.8kg to go and that is like JUST OVER A KILO!! It just hit me tonight that I am actually nearly there!!!! Funny what difference 400g makes! :)

I did my measurements today too ... and I have a couple of cool things to tell ...

1. I have lost over 1.5 METRES!!! in measurements LMAO!!! how bad does that sound!! Well good now but bad that I had that much to lose in the first place

2. I am now down to the 'healthy' waist to hip ratio of 0.79 ... which basically means that my waist is 79% of the size of my hips. They say (whoever they is lol) that anything below 80% is good.

3. I now don't have any measurements over 100cm!!! Wahooooo that's a major for me!!! My hips and tummy (and bust for that matter) have always been over 100cm. But as of tonight they are all under 100cm!!

Here's a comparison of my measurements from start to now ...













Week170
Upper Arm45cm31.5cm
Waist107cm79cm
Hips132cm99.5cm
Upper Leg77cm60cm
Total cm lost0cm152.5cm


Feeling pretty happy with myself tonight .. bought time something good happened

Although in saying that the 'poppa' of a friend of my daughters had a second heart attack in 6wks tonight. Really makes you think what is actually important in life. Yeah we may be going through a few hard times financially but we have a huge amount to be grateful for!!

Catcha!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 72.8kg (damn that figure looks fine!)
GW 65kg

No comments: