Monday, February 25, 2008

They're calling .. "eat me! eat me!"


Having a real down day today. I'm fortunate not to have too many of these (and no it's not TOM for me). Having to force myself not to emotionally eat.

I bought a Toblerone chocolate bar from the snack box at the station today. I spent a good few minutes going through each thing working out the best value for points, made my decision, put my money in the slot and then decided to have my lite yoghurt first. And just in the nick of time a friend offered me half of her sub sandwich thingy that she couldn't finish. At first I said no (don't like taking food from others) and she persuaded me to have it saying she was going to throw it away otherwise. So I reluctantly agreed. Lucky tho, because after that and the yoghurt I didn't need the chocolate anymore.

Now just have to get through the rest of the day ... ohh and tomorrow, oohh and the next day!! hahah!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I know exactly how you feel!! Yesterday I left a trail of licorice allsorts as I threw them out of the car one by one - so I wouldn't eat them!!! so only half a packet got demolished rather than a full one!!

Chris H said...

Good on you! I would not have been able to resist in the mood I'm in!

Kate said...

Oh I hate days like that! Hang in there, it will get better!

Nona said...

Hate days like that too. Glad that you made it through.