Wednesday, February 27, 2008

100g of boogers up there??


Well dag namit!! You wouldn't believe it would ya???

Soooooooooo close ... hmmm ... but no cigar!!

The scale flickered onto 102.6kgs, stayed for a few seconds and last minute jumped to 102.7kgs. I reweighed myself, sat on the loo (again), breathed in, blew my nose, even considered cutting some hair off!!! 100g loss this week ... 0.1kg off my goal of 20kgs in one year ... 19.9kgs lost (hmmm, doesn't quite have the same ring to it)

That's ok I guess, I'll still get to my 20kg loss mark, but it will have to be next week now!!

One celebration to have this week is that I did survive one whole year on weight watchers and still going strong!!

11 comments:

Anne said...

Nothing in it really - but can understand that it doesn't have quite the same ring to it! Well done though:-)

Lee-Anne said...

Bollocks. So close, not fair. I agree with Janene I reckon you'll make up for it with a good loss next week.

Hey guess what. I'm going to the same wedding as you. We can have a blogger get together.

Name: Lynise said...

and owwwww, ick woman, that little guy picking his nose actually made me feel a tad ill.
(probably due to the fact that I have a Japanese student staying at the moment and every 30 seconds I seem to hear the entire contents of their nasel passage being snorted back up into the recess'es of their skull). Ick ick ick

Name: Lynise said...

oh, now that I am over the gross factor of this post, I forgot to say in previous comment ' sorry you didn't get the 200grams you were wanting to make it a round 20kg.

Anonymous said...

Next week it will happen hun... bit of a b**ch though.

Hey what a coinkydink I will be at that wonderful wedding too he he he... we are going to have fun... 2 sets of parents without kids gonna be having a great time huh...

Mandy

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!! nice work and happy anniversary :)

jen said...

Happy ww Anniversary....awesome effort, even if you didn't quite make the magic 20k gone...well ya did if you had taken the first reading!!!

Next week you will celebrate...

Keep smiling,
Jen

Kate said...

19.9 rounds up to 20kgs in my book hun! Great Job!

pointing the weigh said...

You have done so well chick!!

*Patting you on the back* for doing so well already.

The 20kg will come.

Hugs to you hun xx

Anne said...

congratulations on the 19.9 kg loss anyway :) you know if you put it in excel etc, it would have rounded it off to 20.0 kg anyway LOL :)

Nona said...

You'll get there Lyn and Congrats on the year of Weight Watchers. That in itself is a great accomplishment.