Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just a little loss ... pleeeease???


I managed to resist all the temptations yesterday. But was disappointed to see my weight was up this morning. It's been up all week so I'm hoping for a miracle tomorrow morning at weigh in. I'm not greedy ... just a insy winsy little 200g loss is all I want. Is that too much to ask? At this stage I have no idea if I'll have a loss or a gain. I've been spot on points all week so if the scales do decide to show me a gain I know it was undeserved and I'm saying now I won't let it get to me. Of course that attitude may change when I actually see the figure! Haha!

Umm ... not sure what else there is to blog about. Not much else has been happening. Same old, same old ... working in the shop, working on ambulance, working, working, working. Not much time for anything else.

Bill and I are off to a wedding in Rotorua in March. I've managed to rearrange my ambulance shift for the weekend, get staff in the shop and get babysitters!! Yay!! Talk about organisation though!! We don't get many weekends away on our own so that will be lovely to finally get away. Infact now that I think about it, it's the first weekend away alone together in maybe a year?? Wow that long? Think we need it then!! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with results ... ohhhhh and if it's a 200g loss or more (here's hoping!!!) ... photos!!! Yep! My 20kg loss photos!!! Oooooooh!! Exciting! Then I can start shopping for my next charm! So hope I make it!!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Will be back tomorrow to see how you go! Hope you do it!!!

Pandora - well I've jusst gone and bought the necklace - ssshhh I haven't told Peter yet!

Something to look forward to - a weekend away and it's sounds about time for the pair of you!

Kate said...

I'll keep everything crossed for a loss for you tomorrow! good luck!

Name: Lynise said...

wow, you really do need a weekend away. A year is FAR TO LONG to go without a wee break together.
Remember you can always call me if you need someone to mind the kiddie winkles.
Have my fingers crossed that you have the loss your wanting.

Nona said...

I'm reading the posts I've missed in order so I don't know if you've made it or not, but I'm praying you did.