Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A loss? Wooo Hoo!!




Weigh in results ...

400g loss ... 103.9kg.

I'm very proud of this weighin given TOTM turned up this morning along with the bloating that comes with it. Now just 1.3kg to go till my 20kg lost mark and 2 weighins to do it ... 650 grams each week ... can I do it?? heheh I'll certainly try my darned best!!

Do ya love my cute puddy tat on this post? I shouted myself a pressie ... a year's subscription to an animation site so I can put cute animations on my posts again. I used to use smiley central (which was free but came with alot of spam) and when I switched over to Apple Mac I couldn't use it anymore. I missed not being able to use my smileys. I came across this one today and while it's a bugger it's not free I don't mind too much having to pay for it, means I won't get spam (I checked that I won't) and it's about the same price as a new top so I figure I don't buy myself much and this makes my website a bit of fun.

So watch out for the new animations ... can't wait to show you more!!

9 comments:

Anne said...

Can't see an animation??

Well done on that loss!

Chris H said...

Well done on the loss babe! What animations?

Zanna said...

I won't bother telling you I can't see the animation!!! but well done on the loss!

Jaxx said...

Congrats on the loss and I can't see the animation either :(.

Chubbymum said...

Congrats on the loss hun. That is fabulous.

Name: Lynise said...

boo hoo, I can't see the animation either. Yay for the loss.

Kate said...

Well done on the awesome loss *does a little dance*

Nona said...

Well done!!! How exciting that you're just 1.3kg away from your goal!!!

I looooooove your animations. Very sweet!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Another loss woohoo. Keep on going. I want to see another photo comparision.

Hope all's good for you matey. I think I'm slowly returning to normal - whatever that may be.