Saturday, January 12, 2008

When's weighin? all very confusing ...




Thankyou for all your birthday wishes!! Very cool!! I love all the friendships I've made on here through blogging!!

I made the decision last Wednesday when I had my 'get back ontrack NOW!!' moment to change my weighin day to Wednesday. I found Saturdays not very motivating for me for weighins because there's not many round in blogland to either celebrate or commiserate with me.

I've been back OP for 3 days and showed up a small loss this morning but I'm not going to record it because my official one will be Wednesday. All confused yet??

Hmm ... not much else to report ... I'm tired!!! But that's ok, we're all doin good!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! blog mates rock! I will be hanging out for Wednesday!

Tania said...

Works well for me ... lol ... i'll remember because i also weigh in on Wednesdays!

Karen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lyn! Hope you had a fantastic day - well it sounds like you did :)
Will be checking in on Wednesdays (as well as other days) to see how you get on with weigh in...
Take care xx

Nona said...

Glad things are going well and glad you're back on track. How's the hare doing? ;P